Health Plan Services
Kern Legacy has a very unique structure. Kern Legacy Health Plan includes the only health plan options that are administered by the County of Kern. This gives the plan a personal quality. Our Health Plan Services team consists of all County of Kern employees, which are also Kern Legacy members. Our team comes from a strong County of Kern background and has a significant Kern Medical foundation.
Our members are not just members, they are our County of Kern and Kern Medical families. We care how you are treated and will ensure that we will provide you with service above and beyond your expectations.
Health Plan Services can:
- Answer questions about the Plan and processes
- Assist with transitioning to Kern Legacy from another health plan
- Change your Primary Care Physician
- Order replacement ID cards and provide temporary ID cards
- Resolve any issue including but not limited to billing, pharmacy, authorizations, and accessing services
- Facilitate services such as scheduling appointments, obtaining authorizations, and scheduling a face-to-face meeting to discuss your benefits
Call Health Plan Services at (661) 868-3280 or toll free 1-(855)-308-5547 options 1 then 5.