When you are in need of a consultation with a hematology/oncology provider, Kern Legacy Network Plus gives you many options. You can self-refer to a specialist listed either on the EPO Network or the Plus Network.
When using the EPO Network you have access to:
- Kern Medical's group of specialist and facilities including the new Columbus Infusion Center
- AIS Cancer Center
- Valley Children's Madera (Pediatrics)
With Kern Legacy, you are not alone. We can go over your options with you so that you understand how your care will be coordinated based on the choices you are making. We will always go the extra mile for you. We can assist you with:
- Scheduling appointments
- Resolving any pharmacy issues
- Facilitating the authorization for follow-up care or procedures
- Explaining plan benefits and processes
Please note: After the initial consultation with a specialist, follow-up visits and procedures will require prior authorization from the plan.
Contact Health Plan Services for additional information at 661-868-3280